OnImpact is be partnering with Purpose Conference 2023, a unique and inspiring two-day event geared towards doing business better.
Purpose Conference thinks like we do – believing that the world’s most urgent and complex challenges can be solved through the power of businesses that have their focus on purpose as well as profit.
Since 2015, Purpose has explored, celebrated and amplified the growing momentum of ethical, regenerative and social impact business.
Back in 2023 with more world class speakers, boundary pushing ideas and life changing connections, the Purpose conference will be held over two days on November 8-9, at Carriageworks in Sydney.
Capped at 1,000 delegates, more than 50 speakers will present keynotes, presentations, workshops and networking events geared towards real-world change and realising a future where ethical, sustainable and purpose-driven business practice is the new normal.
- Keynotes, thought leadership and cutting edge conversations
- Networking and Careers Fair to drive your career and business
- Workshops, expert-led deep-dives, coaching and intimate chats
- Pitch sessions, opportunities to test ideas and reach investors
- Spectacular spaces, immersive art and interactive experiences
- Damn good catering and coffee, all conference long
- Tickets to the all-inclusive Purpose After Party
Speakers will include:
- Alison Fort, a global expert in investing for systems change and ethical AI for investors;
- Climate Salad, who will present their report on the state of Climate Tech in Australia;
- Genevieve Mortimer, a fellow at the Trans Capital initiative; and
- ReGen Ventures who will lead a conversation about regenerative tech and research commercialisation.
For more head to www.purposeconference.co.
Anyone interested in attending can receive $100 off the registration fee by using the code “OnImpact” at checkout.