It’s that time again, your opportunity to nominate the leading voices and practitioners in Australian impact investing.
Nominations for the 2022 Australian Impact Investing Awards are open NOW!
Log on now and make your voice heard, nominations close 11th November.
JOIN US on 14 December, for the announcement of the winners at an online event, where we recognise the best in class, supporting excellence and innovation in the impact investment market.
There are five awards categories:
- Impact Enterprise of the Year
- Won by Hireup in 2018; jointly won by Goterra and Nightingale Housing in 2019; won by Xceptional in 2020; and Jigsaw in 2021
- Impact Asset Owner of the Year
- Won by QBE Insurance in 2018; Kilter Rural in 2019; Christian Super in 2020; with no winner in 2021
- Impact Asset Manager of the Year
- Won by Social Ventures Australia in 2018; HESTA in 2019; SEFA in 2020; and Affirmative Asset Management in 2021
- Impact Market Builder of the Year
- Won by Impact Investing Australia in 2018; Pacific Trade Invest Australia in 2019; jointly won by Red Hat Impact and Impact Investing Australia in 2020; and won by Good Return in 2021
- Individual Outstanding Achievement
- Won by John McKinnon (Co-Founder, McKinnon Family Foundation), Sven Stenvers (Founder and Director, Impact Seed) and Nigel Sharp (CEO, Tiverton Rothwell Partners) in 2020; won by Jo Barraket (Founding Director, Swinburne University of Technology), Kylie Charlton (Managing Director, Australian Impact Investments), Daniel Madhavan (Partner, Ecotone Partners) and Kerry Series (Founder and Partner, NorthStar Impact Group) in 2021
This year’s awards are kindly sponsored by the The Department of Social Services (DSS), and supported by Impact Asia Pacific and the Social Impact Hub.