The Impact Investment Summit is back in Sydney on the 13 and 14 October 2021, we’ve missed you.
An in-person experience is hard to match, and after 2020 kept us isolated, we’re more excited than ever to make the most of bringing our community together.
So… we’re asking for your input. We want to know what YOU want from the Summit.
- How can we make the experience more immersive than ever?
- Who do you want to hear from?
- What issues are top of mind?
Through a deep systems lens, our 2021 Summit thematics aim to find solutions to:
- Oceans and the Environment
- Equity and Inclusion
- Indigenous Business
- Vulnerable communities and people
- Housing and the Built Environment
- Health and Wellbeing
- Culture and the Arts
Our program is being curated with an acute eye to diversity of voice, experience and intersectionality, bringing specific perspectives across:
- First Nations leaders, investors and entrepreneurs
- Institutional expertise and experience
- Government representation
- Gender wise capital
- The climate imperative
We eagerly await your ideas, insights and input.
Join us in the intent on making a difference.
Impact Investment Summit Asia-Pacific, 13 & 14 October 2021
Register now and SAVE $400 with two-day Crack of the Sparrow* tickets.
*limited to the first 30 registrations